In today´s episode of “The Creatively Paid Podcast”, host Kasey Reid talks with Kierra Asnauskas, a Productivity Coach, a Lifestyle Design Strategist, and the Founder of ‘Miss Unconventional’. Kierra talks about productivity, especially when it comes to entrepreneurship and service-based entrepreneurs in particular.
· How to set a goal and why you should?
· Tips on the ways to address procrastination.
· Kierra talks about the right way of content consumption.
· How much and what type of content one should consume throughout the day.
· Delegation of shallow tasks outside the business goals.
· Find smart ways to get the tasks done.
· As a creative business, how do you deal with overwhelm?
· Don't let other people's agenda, affect what you're doing.
· The importance of setting boundaries.
· Kierra says, start telling your time where to go instead of wondering where it went
3 Key Points:
Permission To Pivot Granted book available here on Amazon : https://amzn.to/3fw1Wgz
· Kierra Asnauskas website: missunconventional.com
· Kierra Asnauskas: Instagram
· Kierra Asnauskas Podcast: The Productive Boss Podcast
· The Creatively Paid Podcast website: creativelypaidpodcast.com
· Kasey Reid : Instagram